Translate

Saturday, April 22, 2006

What's on your i-Pod?

I was listening to Alice the other night and he was talking about what was on the president's i-Pod. It made me think, what would I have on my i-pod (if I had one.) I guess it would be similar to what is on my Axim and mp3 player. A little Audio Adrenaline with some serious Grateful Dead. High flying Jefferson Airplane with Code of Ethics and Bach and a touch of Beethoven balanced with some George Strait. Vince Gill with Hoi Polloi. All the Blonde Vinyl I can find. Larry Norman, Steve Taylor but not much in the way of James Taylor. Valeri Harper and John Fred and His Playboy Band. Vanilla Fudge and Iron Butterfly and no telling what in the way of swamp pop, zydeco, and authentic cajun (not the actual word that came to mind, but more accetable, I'm sure). The closest to rap would be ETW and I really liked the rythems of Christafari and the Goatee groups.

Esoteric??

NAh!

Just me.

8 comments:

Gravy JMM said...

How abouy some Avengers along with a side Bride and that one song from Harry Chapin...

GB Hoyt said...

On my "Not an IPod" (Ilo Siren, 1 Gig)I have several Albums. "Testify" "Fundamental Elements of Southtown"- POD, "Fathom"- Mortal, "Ear Candy" "King's X" "Grethchen Goes to Nebraska" "Faith Hope Love" "Please Come Home, Mr. Bulbous" - King's X, "Waiting" "Unfazed"- The Waiting, "Ninety lb Wuss"- 90lb Wuss, "Armageddon Massive"- The Dingees, "The One and Only"- Plankeye, "L'amour ou La Folie"- Beausoliel, "The construcKtion of Light"- King Crimson, "Dust in the Wind"- Sup the Chemist, "every day life" "EDL" "Moment of Clarity"- Every Day Life, "The Lone Flower"- Sackcloth Fashion, "Is this Thing On?"- Redcloud. I think that's all.

From Zydeco to Punk!
Rawk on!

Gravy JMM said...

I-POD...I just put e-sword on my computer, when everyone else had it 30 years ago, I probably get an I-POD when people are skating on hoverboards.

GB Hoyt said...

But when you are old, you'll be rawkin' out, snaappin your fingers to that old skool beat.
Just make sure your dentures are attached!

KTU said...

you boys and your music....pppssshhh.

GB Hoyt said...

Well Babe,
Like Petra said:
"God Gave rock and roll to you!"
BTW:Found out King's X has a coupla new albums I need to check out.

GB Hoyt said...

Oh, and Katie Rose likes that newskool POD.

KTU said...

Katie Rose likes to rock out to the hip hop version of Ten Little Monkeys and P.O.D.--nice! Girl has taste.