Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Where has all the energy gone.

Not that many years ago, I had energy in abundance. Now it seems I can tell that my energy stores are depleting. I watched Kareaux romping at the beach chasing the birds and I can remember that energy. Takes me back to the days of somersaults in the spring across the grassy yard (before I was allowed to operate the mower.) I can remember playing basketball (until people forgot it was, after all, a game) running where I wanted to go, biking here and there. Good thing my memory works, cause the batteries are suffering. Not being a winter person I have difficulties when the weather turns cold. It doesn't stop me, but it will slow me down.

Watch your children play. Play while you can. Producing joy in your life and the life of the child is a reflection of the joy you get from God. Always treat it as the special gift it is.

5 comments:

Gravy JMM said...

I think my son has enough energy to power the state of Texas

GB Hoyt said...

Pop it's obvious,
E=mc^2
c is constant
so if you have less Energy,
you must have more mass!
:-)

The Louisiana Bayou Rat said...

That would hold true if c were truly constant. However haven't "scientist" determined taht light is affected by gravity? If light is being bent and slowed but gravity it can no longer be considered constant. Should black hole theory hold up under scrutiny light goes in but doesn't come out. therefore is must stop or become mass. such an occurance would have long ago caused the entire universe to collapse upon itself and become one massive lump of peanut butter (not crunchy either). Who knows? One reason I am glad God is in charge.

The Louisiana Bayou Rat said...

Did you knotice that my fingers are going astray?? slowed by gravity not but......

The Louisiana Bayou Rat said...

I just noticed this site is on west cost time. it is 10 here......