Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's a cold cold world....

It is below 60 again. (47.9 here ) I will be glad to see the 70's again. I have cousins up north (above Monroe, even) and I know they are cold. My sympathies. But look, here comes spring, then summer, then etc. Don't forget the suntan lotion.....

Pottermania has started to build once again. July release for the next movie and the final book of the series. Maybe everyone will give it a rest now. I do have to admit that I find the characters fascinating (to quote Mr. Spock). I was glad to have seen the first movie before I started reading the books. It gave me faces to go with the stories. The characters were well developed and diversified in their reactions to the many changing situations. Makes for entertainment anyway. Of course the encouragement to participate in witchcraft can be read into it so caution should be applied.

Just finished one of the Louis L'Amour collections today. Also makes for good entertainment, but I don't recommend riding the rails or flying death defying stunts in a Grumman either.

Don't forget

2 comments:

Gravy JMM said...

I was always fond of the character Mr. Freeze...not the Arnold portrayed version but the comic book version

The Louisiana Bayou Rat said...

I thought Arnold did OK, considering. But he do make a better terminator. Doesn't have the pathos of the original, as is common amongst many of the movie comic characters.