Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Why do I do that??

Work the weekend, that is. The 930pm to 6am shift specifically. Now my eyes are red and burning and dry, my head hurts, my bones ache and I can't find my socks. (family joke, I think).
Anyway things are warming up around here as the nighttime lows are now in the 60's and the rains are holding off. (That last part isn't good though) I'm watching episode 6 at the moment and it doesn't help that some things make me more emotional than I like to be. Oh well, just a few more tears that I can easily shed as "good" overcomes "evil" in the story. I have always been amazed that neither side of the force accepted the truth and ran with it. I suppose it wouldn't make for good theatre. (ergo profits). The follies of man............................

3 comments:

GB Hoyt said...

I find myself asking (after being high on vicodin all week from my abcessed tooth), "Why am I in Orlando right now???"
So now I know, silliness for the sake of others runs in the family. In the end, all I really know is that it's 9:30, and I'm thinking about bed.

Now that is crazy...

Gravy JMM said...

No...I am thinking about bed at 10 am through 3 pm and then again at 10 pm, 11 pm, 12 am, 1 am, 2, am , 3 am , 4 am, 5 am and I've been crazy for awhile.

Gravy JMM said...

I seem to ask myself why do I continue to get fat and not fit into any of my clothes...I think it is genetics or maybe its the food I eat...I dunno