Translate

Saturday, April 09, 2011

My son, the cheff

Yes, I know it is supposed to be only one f. Personally I prefer sweet banana peppers, but if I'm feeling the need for heat, cayenne is as far as I go. If more is needed, perdition's fury adds more than enough for anyone. I must needs make a new batch if I can get the plants to produce. (My own special blend of dried hot peppers ground up.) Ingredients are secret and you do not have a need to know.

I turn 58 today. My target is to beat Bilbo. Genetically I know I am equipped for at least 89, but who knows. I'll be happy with whatever God may allow, but I am aiming for 134+. Several cards so far and truly gems among them. Handmade one from two of my granddaughters, snoopy cards, all perfect for me. I lost track of how many birthday greetings and wishes I have received on facebook.
Had a visit from my Navy buddy last weekend. Rick made it in time for lunch and we did a little catching up before he was back on the road again. Good visit. I'll have to dig up some really old pics to post.

Right now though, my body is confused. It is saying I'm 85. Guess lunch and a nap are in order.

Peace, Love and lollipops.

No comments: