Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yes, sometime my density exceeds that of Saturn's atmosphere. I just realized that google has taken over this. That information is completely depressing to me. It is no wonder that my stomach is twisting in knots and the depression that began with microsoft in the 80's is growing deeper.

No, google, I do not wish to share any personal  information with total strangers, and yes, you qualify as a total stranger. Please stay that way. Just like I wish obama would have remained a totally unkown complete stranger so I wish for you as both corporate and personal entity.

This world is not my home.
I will be happy when I can go home.

Till then: Vote

And should an honest, forthright person who is willing to risk reputation and sanity decide to run, VOTE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: