Translate

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Once again people are complaining about the nifflls but I still believe they have the right to be stupid and disrespectful. I refuse to give them nifflers the power to control how I feel. I also will not give the complainers that power as well.

    One lesson I have learned over the years is that there are consequences to actions. That califony whiner is now whining more because nobody wants him. One thing the niffle has proven this past decade is that they don't care how bad you behave, if you are really good. But you have to be good. Take a note whiner. Simply put, in a disciplined arena, you ain't much.

I will watch games and parts of games. Not because I believe he means it when he complains about anything, I get the "look at me" vibe from all his noise. What he says about black men has some validity in some areas of the country and not so much in other parts, but look at the other groups in the country. White men are pushed aside in some areas, women in general, and black , white, hispanic, yellow women all face challenges that men of all colors do not. 


Well, they cut off half of my rant.Was it something I said??

No comments: