Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Humidity outside is somewher between 100 & 500 %

Some people might say impossible, but if you are from Louisiana, you can accept that as normal for summer. But this is winter. Yes, there is frozern sterff upon the earth. I'm not sure about the lower reaches, but Possum Hollow definitely got a coat of "snow," the Louisiana version. PICS ON THE INDEX PAGE.

This rates as not my favorite kind of weather. I don't work well in temperatures below 60.

Of course there are those who say I don't work well at 60 and above also.

To all I say: What? You talkin' to me? You say summpin?

Should I run for governor when Bobby Boy goes for Prez??

I haven't wanted to be in charge of anything since I got off the flight deck. But what choices we have made since then. Could I be a bigger loser that what we chose, what we have? Sometimes I think Bon-Doggie could do as well.

Bye the bye, candy canes and envelopes don't mix. It's the mail version of drinking and driving. Sooner or later - mostly sooner- you are going to have a wreck. Then your mortgage payments gets shredded in the process of removal. THINK BEFORE YOU MAIL, please.

No comments: