Translate

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What a strange world we are on.

I've been watching movies and football most of the day, nursing a sinus headache and apparently a minor fever. Not that they influence me all that much, but maybe it accounts for the weirdness. For some odd reason Reese Witherspoon was crossing my mind and I realised that for me, her best movie is Monsters vs. Aliens with Pleasantville a kinda close second. Why, I can't tell you, at least not without deep psychoanalysis. Cameron Diaz falls into the same boat. The Shrek series far ooutshines most of her other work for me. I wonder if it because of the cartoons I grew up with.

Best line ever for Reese:  "It's not the first time."



That was the best movie for Hugh Laurie also.....

2 comments:

GB Hoyt said...

Hugh plays the same character he plays on TV in Monsters vs Aliens. Well, I guess you could say House is Man sherlock holmes, and M V A is Roach Sherlock holmes.

The Louisiana Bayou Rat said...

yeap