Translate

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Dear Mr. Polleetikciun

Dear Mr. Polleetikciun
    This is Louisiana and you are running for office. I don't care what the other guy has done that was wrong. What are you going to do that would make it right. You are in the state of "Vote for the crook, it's important!" so I really don't care who voted for a raise , but are you going to revoke it?? Didn't think so. How about are you going submit a plan that puts all legislature members under a regular health plan like the rest of us? Didn't think so. So why should I give a flatulent response about how bad the other guy is?  If you have the nerve to be a positive innovator I will vote for you. If you have the guts to do what is right, show me. I don't care if it is governor, Lt. governor or chief dog catcher of Bug Tussle if it is my vote you want, try telling the truth about what you plan to do in office. If you don't have a plan, go home.

No comments: