Translate

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday Afternoon


Working in the quilt house. no quilts in sight. Remember the olde 486's and 386's (before DX came out)?? You had to add a math co-processor to handle the harder math stuff. Floating point decimals, etc. When I say "the math sez" that is what I refer to. Mathmatics done in the sub-conscience, which is capable of trillions of instantanious calculations and compilations of data of intricacies the conscient mind can barely comprehend. 2043 = start of anarchy. The date is not fixed in stone as the mathmatics can be fluid and if the country's dynamics change, the math will change also. In the past 2 decades there have been at least three major date shifts with variences as early as 2025 and as late as 2063. The formula is really simple from a historical point of view. Forget God = disaster. (See history of Israel.)

What it boils down to is how fast will America forget it's founding father's guidelines for the new country? Add 8 to 10 years (depending on drug use escalation and hedonistic behaviors) and your recepie for destruction is set.

Like the politicians say: Trust me>

yeah, like I'll ever trust people like Billy Bob.

1 comment:

Gravy JMM said...

wow...everytime I read your blogs, they encourage me, give me wisdom, and then I must take advil becuase I have to read several times to understand.