Translate

Friday, July 09, 2010

The 4th on the 3rd....not 2008 but 2010

Yes, I know. I missed it. The header says 2008 but the pics are from 2010. No mouse over ids on the pics though. Some things take a lot of work and time, of which I seem to be running out of a lot lately. Cook book is still in the works also.

And who is Hydro?
Cool tunes but I don't recognize it. -

Red Cloud is another new to me group. I find the music interesting and the song construction fascinating at times. Lyrics occasionally leave me a bit cold at times but overall they are a cool group.

Seems there is nothing new under the sun but I've heard that before and it is still proving true.

el-Presidente is out stumping for Dumbos again and still blaming Bush even though he has had enough time to accumulate enough disasters of his own. It is not the republican's fault the economy is in the tank any more than it is the dumbocrats. No president is any worse or better than the other. The problem now is that the people of this country have gotten lazy, complacent and incompetent. We are afflicted with the same disease that caused judgment to fall on Israel so many times in the old testament books. If we keep politician in power that elevate themselves above God we are surely going to enter into judgment moste severe. Anarchy will rise and this nation will fall.

The math still is saying 2043, not 2012.

The Mayans just ran out of room on the calendar.

Peace, Love, and lollipops.

Not The Brain
aypwip

No comments: