Translate

Friday, October 21, 2011

Politics. Multimouthed bloodsucking parasites aka congress

I am really tired of the calls. Mostly the ones from computers. A genuine person on the other end of the call doesn't bother me quite as much and I will be civil to them. I'll give their candidate some consideration but I will vote my own mind. The negative ads just bug me and tend to make me seek someone else to vote for, and if you have to point a finger, there are three of them pointing back at you. I would rather hear intelligence in your discussion over decibels of shouts. If you must scream, you do not represent me.

Personally I think Bobby Boy is running for pres. I think Billy Bob is not truthful enough and Jay Bird just isn't the best man for the job, but once again our choices are limited. So I will ask God for help and do my best to hear the Spirit in the morning and vote, not for the candidate with the most attack adds but for the candidate I think will do the least damage.





And that is really sad.

No comments: