Translate

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Where in the world is Waldo now?

Simply put, I have not a clue. I do not know. I mean really, is it any concern of mine? Is he carrying a personalized nuclear device he plans to set off in the middle of the swamp? Not being in a target city I do not concern myself with the actions of others unless there is a credible threat to the existence of the world. And if he should mess with the swamps, I will let the alligators feed free.


Diabetes continues to be a learning process embroiled with myth and misinformation. Aside from the sugar drops I am feeling no unusual indications of a problems. There have been only a couple of occasions that my blood sugar went over 200 and aside from my meter telling me, I had no indication. When it ventures below 80 I do start to get that "tired" feeling that precedes energy depletion, but not always. And so I continue my adventure into "borgdom" trusting the machines to be accurate.

Meanwhile I have a door to install...............

No comments: